We are experts in place-based marketing and have worked with communities, regions, and provincial and national governments to prepare marketing and communications programs that distinguish themselves in the competition for tourists, investment, new residents, institutions, and businesses. The goal is to identify those aspects of your community that make you unique, make a difference to your audiences, and compels them to “buy” your idea or product. We develop the branding messages and then work with you to prepare and execute your campaign to get the most from your resources.
We custom fit integrated marketing solutions that combine the most effective tools to create affordable campaigns that have the biggest impact on your audiences rather than try to make one marketing tool fit every challenge. We develop business-to-business and business-to-customer marketing strategies and campaign plans for:
- Tourism products including areas, attractions, services, and programs
- Businesses, industry, and investment recruitment
- Institutes such as new post-secondary facilities and programs
- Cultural attractions such as museums, art galleries, libraries, and UNESCO Heritage Sites
- Professional and organizational services including advocacy organizations and community services
The St. Clements Group creates campaigns that take advantage of the latest techniques in:
- Brand messaging and identity programs
- Direct response
- Social media
- Internet (web, email)
- Promotions and special events
- Public and media relations
- Sponsorship and marketing partnerships
Please tell us about your latest place-based communications and marketing challenges and we’ll help you figure out the most impactful way to get your messages to your key audiences. Please also check out our extensive branding experience.